Monday, December 31, 2007

1-1-2008 The First Day of the year

Hmmmmm wow what a great feeling it is...The first day of the year...A new beginning - a new life - a fresh start...everything seems so nice...everyone recalling their resolutions and planning to follow them from day one..Ah but I beg to differ as everything exactly the opposite happened with me...no no its not because of the hangover...To begin with this 31st the party I went to in Chattarpur Farms didn't even have music lol, secondly I had decided not to drink beforehand and I lived up to it and to top it all one of the friend I went with passed out at 11:30 and it took 3hrs to get him back on his feet after slapping,kicking,throwing chilled water and giving lemonade.So wasn't a great start to the year anyway's but before sleeping at around 6:30am I decided will try and make the day better than what I had experienced the previous night but to my horror I woke up and saw the time it was 4pm half the day had already gone..still I never gave up and told myself now will do better.

Did absolutely nothing all day long other than lazing around and finally before I went hysterical thinking about what to do I started updating my blog as you know its my life nowadays and nothing bad in that 'cos all these notes may seem silly right now but a few years later they will bring back old memories..Memories are Priceless atleast for me.Talking about memories lets see the things that happened with me in the year 2007 Happy New Year - 2008(Leap Year) .

As its the first day of the year let me share some short-term goals to be achieved before the end of this month :

  • Pursue my Master's from a well sort after university
  • Get a pleasing job with no hidden notions
  • Convince my parents to shift my place
  • Join a gym
  • Focus on my energy and not to waste it in the form of anger

 


Quote of the Day:
If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse.
--Anonymous



Add to my Widsets

No comments: